Veterans Funeral Services
Our Team has served North Texas Veteran Funerals for more than 38 years, and are the Funeral Home Of Choice for most all Veterans and their families. Through this time we have become experts in the process of Veteran Funerals and Burials. Veteran’s and Their Families get assistance from us in many ways, including researching Veteran Funeral or Burial Benefits or possible coverages available to assist with the cost. Our family of experts are here day and night every day of the year to assist with your Veteran Funeral or Veteran Funeral Benefit needs and are here in Dallas TX to make all we do real convenient for you. All Veteran Funerals and services we provide are provided by personable experts on our team specifically trained in Veteran Funeral Services to bring both a comfortable and memorable Funeral Service for you and your loved one.
North Texas Veteran Funeral Service
- We will arrange for the burial at the National Cemetery for you.
- We fax a copy of discharge papers to the National Scheduling Office in St. Louis.
- The Veterans Honorable Discharge is confirmed then the day and time of the burial is scheduled.
- We arranged for The Honor Guard to do the “Folding & Presentation Of The Flag” to the family.
- We will also assist them with the V.A. Marker Forms and assist in the application for any V.A. burial or funeral reimbursements.
Veteran Funeral & Burial Benefits by the VA
We often find that there may be additional VA Funeral Benefits available for reimbursement to our families through the VA. We don’t know unless we look and help research this option. Our team will make every reasonable attempt to assist in process.
We are grateful for every family that has trusted us over the many years here in North Texas (Dallas) with their Funeral and Cremation needs, however there is always something special about serving those who have served us. We are so honored you have allowed us to be part of such an amazing time of Honor, Respect, Love, Trust and Faith.
Uniform Electronic Transactions Act 43.002(8)-"Electronic Signature" means that an electronic sound, symbol, or process attached to or logically associated with a record and executed or adopted by a person with the intent to sign the record.